Kybella for Double Chins
Kybella is among the most effective injectables on the market manufactured to aid in facial contouring to reduce and even eliminate the look of the “double chin.” FDA-approved and used by physicians across the country, Kybella for double chins is among the leading methods for both women and men to return their necks and lower facial features to the symmetrical, smooth looks they want.
Our Other Treatments
In addition to Kybella for double chins, Refresh also offers programs and treatments that include:
- Weight Loss Programs. We offer eating and dietary advice that is unique to your needs based on a thorough analysis of your dietary habits and metabolism, along with comprehensive dietary programs and MIC B-12 shots.
- NIR Skin Tightening. Our team provides tightening procedures that can fight sagging skin in the neck, stomach, chin, buttocks, legs, knees, arms, and areas of the face; however, every case will be unique.
- Microneedling Treatment. In this cosmetic process, a certified device injects “microneedles” into the deeper layers of skin in a particular area, promoting the production of collagen and elastin for the skin to rejuvenate trouble areas.
- Botox Injections. If you’re stressed out over wrinkles or age lines, our experts can help diminish the appearance of lines around the eyes, nose, mouth, or forehead for a more youthful look.
- Dermal Fillers. Used for improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, correcting a loss of volume and enhancing the overall look of your skin, this is yet another method of keeping age lines and wrinkles at bay around the eyes, nose, mouth, and lips.
How Can Kybella Help Me?
Double chins are typically the result of genetic factors, natural aging, or excessive weight gain. Nearly everyone out there who experiences the double chin phenomenon, also known as submental fullness, is self-conscious about the contours and shape of their jawline and eager to take action to correct it. However, before the advent of Kybella for double chins, their only choice was costly liposuction procedures.
However, with Kybella, things have now changed. Kybella utilizes a substance known as deoxycholic acid, which breaks down and absorbs dietary fat and is produced naturally within the human body. When introduced to the chin area, it can dissolve the fat found in the double chin to create a slimmer and more attractive look for the jaw and face.
Are the Results Permanent?
The effects of Kybella for double chins do seem to be permanent for patients. Even those who experience sudden and significant weight gain do not see the double chin return. Our team at
Refresh recommends 2-3 treatments for patients during the course of 3-6 months for optimal results.
Book Your Appointment Today!
At Refresh, we’re dedicated to serving our community by helping you become a newer, better, and healthier you. To learn more about Kybella treatment options for double chins, or to speak with one of our staff about your unique circumstances, please contact Refresh by giving us a call today for more information on what our professionals can do for you!
Dermaplaning is the process of shaving the vellus hairs, also known as “peach fuzz,” off of your face — but with an extremely sharp, medical-grade blade in the hands of a licensed aesthetician.
Here at Refresh, we offer many kinds of integrative medicine to help people look and become healthier. One of the procedures that you may want to consider—and one that should at least arouse your curiosity thanks to its evocative name—is a Vampire Facelift®.
Skin Laxity Treatment
Skin laxity is a human condition that is almost unavoidable. As the natural aging process continues throughout a human lifespan, the elasticity of skin becomes laxer and gravity begins to take effect. This can cause sagging, drooping, folds and bunching in areas of the body that may make someone feel uncomfortable.